Monday, January 8, 2007

They Might Be Yetis



Note the tag-line of this book about yeti: "GIANT APE MEN - THE TRUE FACTS". Yes, only here will you get the true facts about the giant ape men. Not like those other books with their false facts. Finally, a book with its authority backed up with redundancy.

The title comes from a Biblical quote describing the time of Noah and his Ark. Some people have taken it pretty literally as you can see here in this cartoon I found:



When I saw this, I immediately thought of the Lord of the Rings. Isn't that bearded fellow Gandalf? And doesn't that make the modern-day people Hobbits? We're all just yuppy Hobbits!

But I digress. There are some people who might very well believe that yeti are a degenerative race of people who survived the Flood. And some would say that they are really Fallen Angels. And then there are those that say yeti is both at the same time. That's what I don't get.

No comments: