Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Yeti is so much on display, it hurts

I didn't realize yeti was in need of saving, but according to the impassioned plea emblazoned on this t-shirt, there is endangering going on.

Now for the time of imagery...


Yeti, my instructions: "Put your hands in the air like you just don't care."


Song heard on the grammophone: "You've got those yeti feet, because your shoes refuse to ever grow hairy."


Some of the finest artistic hands have put their fingers into intricately reproducing the Man-Beast into a kind of poetry of lineation.


It is a morning ritual for the children of the village to don fur suits and march as one in a kind of approximation of a bunch of yeti going on a parade, especially if said yeti are child-sized and have otherwise ordinary human heads.



Abominable Snowman coming through!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a huge fan of your yeti gathering project here.

Some time ago you posted a link to a random unfinished yeti drawing of mine with a hula girl and an ukelele.

I thought I'd contribute these two more complete works:

http://www.madmodpoetgod.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/s5_web.jpg

http://www.madmodpoetgod.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/yeti5bcrop2_web.jpg

I feel tacky promoting myself like this.