Friday, August 22, 2008

Not Yeti Friday - Wampa



The Wampa from Star Wars is probably why many subsequent visualizations of yeti are given horns.

You already know everything there is to know about the Wampa. So I don't need to expound on its numerous attributes.







More Wampa on Flickr!
  • Some fine art
  • Nice homemade costume
  • Early production art
  • Neat statue you can hug, also here
  • 2 comments:

    Jowar said...

    WOW.. I didn't know I was so famous. And there are two photos of me.


    Were those taken at the California Science Center or Celebrations IV?

    Henry said...

    Celebrations IV and DragonCon, I believe. I just did a search on flickr for 'wampa' and you showed up a lot! People really liked your costume, took pictures of it wherever you went, and then uploaded 'em to their flickr accounts. Well done!