Thursday, October 1, 2009

What's that? Oh yeah. HALLOWEEN.

That's right, folks.

You Will Be A Yeti For Halloween This Year.

I am hypnotizing you. Wait, let me try that again...

((((You Will Be A Yeti For Halloween This Year.))))

That should do it.


You don't have to be a world class special effects company to fashion a yeti whole-cloth to obscure your identity for one magical evening.



This person just got some white fur and some gray sweatpants. How hard was that? And yet: Terrific Performance. Five Stars.



These guys are still working on their costume... it's a work in progress... but hey, they still have a month. Go for it! Reach for the glory.



I would tell you to just get one off Amazon but it's currently unavailable.


My question to you is: What do you have to lose? Your body weight in sweat? True. But what else? Nothing. What do you have to gain? Candy.

That's right, yetis get more candy on Halloween night. FACT.

If my hypnotism, the greater glory of living to the fullest, and candy don't convince you, then maybe my readership is composed of aliens. Like non-humans that don't even know what it is they're reading and comprehending. That's like the only explanation. Shout out to all my intergalactic peeps. Keep soarin'.

No comments: