Friday, November 27, 2009

Not Yeti Friday - Yeti Microphone



Sure, it's called Yeti, but does that make it a yeti? No. Especially when it's Friday and I put up "Not Yeti Friday" posts. That's usually your first clue.

This is the Yeti USB Microphone by Blue Microphones. Why do they call it Yeti? I think because of the way it looks. I would have said "Robot" myself, but I can kind of see a certain ape-like stance to it.

Blue Microphones has taken their fun name and run with it. They call its features "Legendary" and also have this to say:
"The legend of the Yeti continues with the most advanced and versatile multi-pattern USB microphone roaming the wild today."

Best of all - throughout the product's documentation, they use little, unique yeti depictions to help explain the different settings and uses:





I very much likes.

No comments: