Friday, January 29, 2010

Could Yeti DOMINATE a third holiday?

I think we can agree that yeti has pretty much already owned both Christmas and Halloween.

Now Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Could the "Adorable" Snowman give Cupid a run for his money?

I think the answer is Yes.

Etsy artists are proving the point:


lovemongers by scrumptiousdelight


Yeti Loves Sea Monster card by tinaseamonster


"Yeti Love" Card by slugwork


Adorable Snow Monster by Lucy Ravenscar
(You may ask why I included this particular item. It is because if you give this to someone on Valentine's Day, his/her heart will melt and he/she will instantly fall in love with you... Until the End of Time.)


"The Best is Yeti to Come" card by little toad

.....

And don't forget Loveandasandwich's Mini Love Yetis.

See? Love (and the yeti) is in the air!

2 comments:

Raven said...

you're killing me smalls! I want to buy them all, but I need to save my money.

Henry said...

The trick is to start a blog about yeti and then people will make you awesome things and send them to you for free!!! :)