Thursday, January 14, 2010

loveandasandwich's links

In my opinion, the biggest super-star of the hand-made yeti art world is loveandasandwich (blog, etsy, deviantart, flickr)

I've previously blogged about her here and here.

She just sent me a whole bunch o' links to yeti goodness! Thanks, loveandasandwich!

In etsy, she has stumbled across:


This guy's got a whole series of yetis doing random things.


And this needs no description, it's just ridiculously adorable.

~~~~

But loveandasandwich has not been sitting idly by while others share their yeti related content! She is probably the most prolific artist that depicts yeti related content working today! (perhaps ever?) Observe!


Did you know loveandasandwich is one of the Heroes of 10/31/2009?
Check out her Halloween costume this year.



For Valentine's Day, she has made some loooove yetis.



She created a custom yeti for a child for Christmas. His name is Yorni. Hey, is that a depiction of loveandasandwich on the wall behind Yorni?



Something I wish I'd included in my Cephalopodmas post, she had bedazzled us all with her yeti squids (also comes in a striped variety).

2 comments:

Alexz said...

Chelsea is amazing! I commissioned her to make my yeti (Cramer yeti) into a plush and she sent me some in progress pictures last night and it is stunning how well she made him. I agree...most prolific yeti artist ever!

Amanda said...

Those yeti children are so ridiculously adorable. I just had to blog about it.

http://www.fantasyirl.net/blog/2010/01/18/cute-cupcake-and-yeti-children/