Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mystery Yeti

A reader writes:
Hello Yeti Lover!

I love your Yeti blog!

I'm sending you two pics of a Yeti plush that I found. I searched your site and google, but see nothing like it!

Sadly he went missing this weekend, and I've put out notices looking for him.

Have you ever seen this model before?

Any leads appreciated!

Thanks!

yeti.shyn



Excellent question, yeti.shyn. As you can see from the upper right hand corner of this picture of my personal collection, I am in fact personally acquainted with this model. It is the Disney Matterhorn yeti. Very rare, it was only available at Disneyland Park in Anaheim, California for a short period of time.

Thanks for the scoop! I had not posted about this yeti before.

2 comments:

Raven said...

Yay! It's Harold! I want him!

Yeti Shyn said...

Thanks for your quick response. I love especially this little Yeti! Now I know where he was born.

"Yeti's not angry--just misunderstood."