Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Adventure Time Yeti (?)

I don't know if this little guy in the bottom left hand corner is a yeti or not:



But I don't really need an excuse to highlight the upcoming cartoon "Adventure Time with Finn and Jake" premiering on Cartoon Network April 5th. This still is from the beginning titles sequence. It looks so great!

The original short that the upcoming series is based on is one of my favorite things, so I have high hopes for the full series. Here is the original short:

3 comments:

Raven said...

he looks like a yeti to me!

A. Muto said...

It's a Snow Golem. He's also in the pilot, babbling like an infant.

Henry said...

Thanks for the scoop, A.Muto! Do you have an insider's perspective?

I am excited to hear that he is a snow golem. I posted about them before, I like them so.