Monday, August 30, 2010

Plush You is Back

Last Thursday was the opening of the Plush You L.A. show at Munky King toys in Hollywood.

Noël ILL's Herbert Sherbert (previously blogged about here) was THERE.

And like Fully Articulated as a Three Dimensional Being!

Here's the video found here:



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like a previous Plush You, there's a mystery yeti plush on the gallery wall:


Cropped from a pic on Vinyl Pulse

Look at this blue-faced guy. And is that a Bigfoot version above him?

WHO MADE IT? Can anyone check it out and report back?

UPDATE: SOLVED!

2 comments:

Author said...

Thank you so much for the post! The mystery yeti is a Manbearpig Yeti! by Valerie Gudell here is her website-
http://www.wix.com/culturedcritter/WEBSITE-2

Valerie G said...

Thanks so much for posting about my Manbearpig Yeti! I sent three different Manbearpigs for Plush You: Yeti, Original (the one hanging above him), and Punk style. I've been obsessed with the South Park Manbearpig episode for a quite a bit, and thought it would be fun to create my own (since you never actually see one in that episode). I have some photos posted on my website:

http://www.culturedcrittercollective.com