Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Vuduberi Yeti

A flickr search of "yeti" revealed that Star Trek cosplayer scredbunny bought this plush at the recent San Diego Comic-Con:




But where is it from?! Who made it? I must know everything.

I zoomed in and digitally enhanced the label. Using my cybersleuthing skills, I determined the yeti is likely by Patara of the Vuduberi Art Studio! This is the image that greets you on the front page of their site:



Further online investigation (i.e. their twitter page) has revealed the studio is currently taking photos of the plushes and will soon have them on sale in either their site store or their etsy store (both currently under construction).

6 comments:

Alexz said...

If you see the shop go up, will you post a quick blog update or let us know? I will keep watching for it...I NEED one.

Author said...

I saw that yeti at comic con too! It was so cute, but it said on the description that it eats children :(

Henry said...

This is just something that we have to come to terms with as Yeti lovers. Some of them are child-eaters. What you gonna do?

jezerfly said...

I actually did buy this Yeti at Comic Con, too. Along with a pygmy penguin.

Thomas said...

I named my yeti Little Mo. He is perfect for anyone who loves super soft plushies! i hope someday there will be a baby sasquatch plush because i would so buy it! i think he is worth the price and is great for all ages!

Thomas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.