Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Getting On the Bus

Kudos to Vanessa Arnold for getting the yeti love out there. Two whole years on Vancouver public transport- NICE!

Here's her email:


Hello again Henry!

I wrote in to you some time back to let you know how frequently I draw the Yeti. You featured my work on my birthday, so that was really nice. Thanks again!

Well - great news! A Yeti drawing of mine "Yeti Cares" is now featured on Vancouver, BC public transit. Art on Transit is a partnership between Emily Carr University of Art + Design (where I attend graduate school) and Translink.


"Yeti Cares", part of Art on Transit

Chosen artworks are featured on buses and skytrains for up to two years.

Thanks for your tireless commitment to finding all Yeti things.

Kind regards,

Vanessa.

No comments: